This hand woven Kansas Cyclone Gray Scale
wall hanging is unique and made from all natural fibers of cotton, linen, wool and alpaca. Artist Mary Lasseter
came up with the idea while taking a 3D art class at Emporia State University in 1980.
- Includes charm that says "defy gravity"
- Made from all natural fibers
- Measures: 10 inches tall, by 10 inches wide and 0.5 inches thick
- Features a color palette of different shades of gray
- Can be paired with other Kansas Cyclone pieces to create a one of a kind gallery.