Every hand woven Kansas Cyclone is special and made from all natural fibers of cotton, linen, wool and alpaca. Artist Mary Lasseter came up with the idea while taking a 3D art class at Emporia State University in 1980.
- Includes charm that says "defy gravity"
- Made from all natural fibers
- Measures: 10 inches tall, by 10 inches wide and 0.5 inches thick
- Features a color palette of blue, navy blue, federal blue, light blue and white
- Can be paired with other Kansas Cyclone pieces to create a one of a kind gallery.